Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why should I use FamilyPsychNP.com to prepare for the Family Psych & Mental Health NP exam?
We have ten great reasons why FamilyPsychNP.com is the #1 source on the internet for preparing for the Family Psych & Mental Health NP exam. Click here for the Top 10 reasons
- What score do I need to pass the Family Psych & Mental Health NP exam?
To pass the Family Psych & Mental Health NP test you need a score of 350.
The range of possible scores is 0 to 500.
- How do I know the practice exams are reflective of the actual Family Psych & Mental Health NP exam?
At FamilyPsychNP.com, we go to great pains to make sure that our exams are as realistic as possible. Our practice exams help you prepare for the real exam in several key ways:
- Topics covered
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention - 18%
- Assessment of Acute and Chronic Illness - 24%
- The Nurse Practitioner and Patient Relationship - 14%
- Clinical Management - 27%
- Professional Role and Policy - 17%
- Level of difficulty
- Time-limit (or you can customize it)
- Do you offer practice tests for other ANCC subjects?
Yes! We also offer full-length practice tests for the following ANCC subjects (and a free sample test for each one):
To order full-length tests, or take a sample test, for a different subject:
a. Click on "MY TESTS & ACCOUNT
b. In the "Select ANCC subject
" dropdown, select the ANCC subject you are interested in.
- What if I have a question about a particular problem on a practice exam?
No problem! Just send us your question through our 'Contact Us' page, and one of our certified tutors will email you the answer.
- How long can I review my results after I complete a exam?
There is no time limit for reviewing the results of a exam you have taken. Just login and click the name of a completed exam.
- After I complete a exam, what will I see on the review page?
After completing a exam, you will have access to that exam's review page. The review page provides the following:
Detailed step-by-step explanations for every question on the exam
Shows you which questions you answered correctly and which were answered incorrectly
Your raw score (how many you answered correctly) and our estimate of the score you would receive on real Family Psych & Mental Health NP exam
- How long do I have to take the practice exams that I have purchased?
There is no time limit. The practice exams you purchase do not expire.
- Why are your practice exams online?
In order to keep our prices as low as possible, and to protect ourselves from copyright abuse, all of our exams are accessed and completed online. As long as you have access to the internet, you can access your exams from anywhere in the world.
- How many times can I take each exam?
Each test can be taken one time. However, after finishing a exam, you will have unlimited access to that exam's review page.
- What happens if I have to stop in the middle of a exam?
If you have to stop while taking a exam, you can continue where you left off. The time remaining will also be preserved. From the ‘MY TESTS AND ACCOUNT’ section, just click on the name of the test you were taking.
However, we strongly encourage you to complete the exam in one sitting. This will give you the most accurate reflection of your Family Psych & Mental Health NP skills and will better prepare you for the real exam.
- What software do I need to take the FamilyPsychNP.com practice exams?
Because they are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you 24 hours a day. No matter where you are, you can take our practice exams on any computer with access to the internet.
- I forgot my login information, what do I do?
No problem! Click this link to have your login information emailed to you: Send My Login Info
- How do I register for the real Family Psych & Mental Health NP exam?
Copyright © 2013 Exam Edge, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Acute Care NP, Adult Health CNS, Adult NP, AGACNP, AGACNP-BC, AGPCNP-BC, Ambulatory Care Nursing, APHN-BC®, Cardiac Vascular Nursing, CODE CNS, Family Nurse Practitioner Exam®, GEN Nursing, Gerontological CNS®, Gerontological NP®, Pediatric CNS, Pediatric NP, Pediatric Nursing, PHCNS-BC®, PMHCNS-BC, PMHNP-BC, RN-BC® are
trademarks of The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
This website is not endorsed or approved by The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
AANP adult gerontology®, AANP ANP®, AANP FNP®, AANP GNP® are
trademarks of American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
This website is not endorsed or approved by American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
ACNPC® and ACNPC-AG are
trademarks of American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.
This website is not endorsed or approved by American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.
CMSRN is a
trademarks of The Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board (MSNCB).
This website is not endorsed or approved by The Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board (MSNCB).
Server IP: 188.8.131.52